Do you have…
- Muscle weakness?
- Trouble balancing?
- Limited mobility?
Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy can help.
Therapy services provided at Carthage Area Hospital and at our outlying locations, promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
Quality, Compassion, Collaboration
Carthage Therapy Services provides, quality, compassionate and collaborative care in order to evaluate impairments and provide targeted interventions for all general Physical and Occupational therapy needs.
Interventions may include:
- Education specific to diagnosis, treatment plan and preventative care
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Activity
- Home Exercise Program Prescription
- Manual (hands on) therapy
- Pain reducing modalities
Specialty services include:
- Geriatrics: Balance & Fall Prevention
- Hand Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Pre & Post-Surgical
(Other Carthage Therapy Staff may rotate between locations.)
- Street Address:32787 Route 11
- Zip Code:13673
- Phone:(315) 642-0216
- Fax:(315) 642-0928
- Hours of Operation:Monday – Friday