What is a School-Based Health Clinic?
A School-Based Health Clinic (SBHC) is a unique health care model in which comprehensive physical, mental, and preventative health services are provided to school-aged youth in the school setting. SBHC provides quality primary and preventative health care services to students enrolled in the program. It improves access to care for students, increased access to specialist referrals, and other related services.
- Age appropriate well-child exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and injury
- Management and monitoring of chronic health conditions
- Lab testing
- Nutritional services
- Allergy injections
- Mental health services
- Sports physicals
- PPD testing
All insurances accepted. There are NO COPAYS. The clinic accepts the amount paid by the insurance. There is no out-of-pocket expense for services performed in the clinic. Any services performed outside of the SBHC, such as labs or x-rays are subject to payment.
Melanie Bush, LCSW
SBHC Overseeing Physician:
Dionne Donald, MD.
Emergency Number to call if facility is closed:
(315) 493-4187 ( CAH Medical Center) or 911
- Street Address:9508 Artz Road
- City:Beaver Falls
- Zip Code:13305
- Phone:(315) 346-3306
- Fax:(315) 346-6005
- Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm. Closed on Holidays.