At Carthage Area Hospital, our caring medical staff provides a full range of pediatric health care services to families. Our pediatrics can treat newborns, children, and adolescents.
Services We Provide
We offer a range of health care services, which includes:
- Same-day Sick Visits
- Physical Exams and Vaccinations
- Allergy Shots and Asthma Control
- ADHD Management
- Adolescent Medicine
Our Pediatrics Department
We are recognized for our kid-friendly doctors and our commitment to personalized care. Here, we value patient experience. Our world-class pediatricians and nurses include:
- Dr. Diane Keating Jones, who served as Chief of Pediatrics at West Point Military Academy and has been practicing pediatric medicine for fifteen years.
- Dr. Marlene Hajal-Mouaikel, who completed her residency at SUNY Upstate and is a Fellow of the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Dr. Dionne Donald, whose specialty is pediatrics and who completed her studies at St. George’s University School of Medicine.
- Brandi Torres, a Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner who loves to work with kids and is passionate about providing family-centered care.
- Andrea Turo, who graduated with an M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies from LeMoyne College, and she specializes in pediatrics.
Choosing a Pediatrician
We understand that selecting the right doctor for your child is a very important decision. The American Board of Pediatrics certifies most pediatricians after passing a thorough exam that covers many health topics about infants, children, and young adults. Pediatricians are well-trained in treating conditions that commonly affect children.
You can schedule initial meetings with two or three pediatricians. Ask plenty of questions, and gauge for yourself which provider has the right expertise, personality, and manner to be an effective doctor to your child.
Insurances We Accept
At Carthage Area Hospital, we accept most insurance. Please call our office if you have specific questions regarding your insurance.
Make an Appointment
Contact our department at Carthage Area Hospital to make an appointment for your child. We can start with a well-child exam and administer any needed vaccinations. If you would like to discuss a particular health concern, we are here to listen and help.