Carthage Area Hospital’s Women’s Way to Wellness offers comprehensive OB & GYN services, as well as Prenatal Care Assistance Program for uninsured pregnant mothers. Our providers focus on giving quality healthcare to our patients and providing access to diagnostic services to determine the appropriate level of care.
Emphasis is placed on timely referrals and ensuring that each patient’s care is managed appropriately. We here at WWW strive to give the best possible care throughout an entire pregnancy and gynecological evaluations.
Ages Served: 12 years of age and up
- Complete OB care
- Full routine and complex GYN care for all ages
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence
- Pelvic floor/vaginal reconstruction for uterine, vaginal and bladder prolapsed
- Advanced treatment for endometriosis, pelvic pain, and infertility evaluation
- Advanced minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries for large fibroid uterus, excessive bleeding, pelvic pain, large ovarian mass, and surgical interventions
- Gaston DaCosta, MD
- Kimberly Ginyard, MD
- Tina O’Neill, NP
- Marie Abougou, MD
- Street Address:117 N. Mechanic St.
- Zip Code:13619
- Hours of Operation:Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-4:00pm