What is a School-Based Health Clinic?
A School-Based Health Clinic(SBHC) is a unique health care model in which comprehensive physical, mental, and preventative health services are provided to school-aged youth in the school setting. SBHC provides quality primary and preventative health care services to students enrolled in the program. It improves access to care for students, increased access to specialist referrals, and other related services.
- Age appropriate well-child exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and injury
- Management and monitoring of chronic health conditions
- Lab testing
- Nutritional services
- Allergy injections
- Mental health services
- Sports physicals
- PPD testing
Michelle Boulton-Center, PA
SBHC Overseeing Physician:
Dionne Donald, MD
All insurances accepted. There are NO COPAYS. The clinic accepts the amount paid by the insurance. There is no out-of-pocket expense for services performed in the clinic. Any services performed outside of the SBHC, such as labs or x-rays are subject to payment.
Emergency Number to call if facility is closed:
(315) 493-4187 ( Carthage Family Health Center) or 911
- Street Address:36500 NYS Rte. 26
- Zip Code:13619
- Phone:(315) 493-5070
- Fax:(315) 493-6306
- Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm, Closed on Holidays.